I have a weak spot for Mexican food. Tacos, enchiladas, fajitas, beans, rice… I could seriously eat it every day! Too bad this doesn’t fit into my diet plan so well. Until I came across Weight Watchers Ranch Chicken Tacos! So easy, so good, and so diet friendly 🙂
crock pot ranch chicken tacos | Food Recipes
– 3-4 Eating Right (97% fat free) chicken breasts
– 1 packet low sodium taco seasoning (I chose Mild)
– 1 packet Ranch seasoning mix
– 2 cups low sodium and fat free chicken broth
– shredded lettuce
– pico de gallo or salsa
– light or fat free sour cream
– taco shells
1. Put chicken, taco seasoning, ranch seasoning, and chicken broth in Crock Pot.
2. Cook on low for 4-6 hours
3. Shred chicken with fork and let it soak up the broth.
Serve in taco shells topped with lettuce, tomato/salsa, and sour cream.