How To Make Crockpot Chicken Noodle Soup
November 7, 2018
| Easy Recipes
- 1 1/2 cups carrots, chopped
- 2 ribs celery, chopped
- 1 medium cooking onion, peeled and sliced (in large pieces so picky eaters can easily pick them out)
- 2 slices ginger (approx. 1/4 inch thick each), peeled
- 2-3 stocks fresh rosemary
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I used a few more because the club-sized package was on sale)
- 1 container low sodium chicken broth (approx: 900mL—if not using wine add additional broth)
- 1 cup white wine (Optional but highly recommended)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper to taste
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Add carrots, celery, onion, ginger and rosemary.
- Arrange chicken on top of vegetables.
- Add broth, salt and pepper.
- Cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken, shred with two forks and put back into pot.
- Add noodles and cook on high for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve with biscuits or crusty bread!
Food recipes from