Lately because of all the snow my little one has been home with me more than normal. Don’t get me wrong, I love spending time with that little girl, but trying to find something for her to eat for lunch besides a sandwich can prove difficult when I’m still trying to get some work done. Recently our family has started doing Weight Watchers so I wanted to make sure I could make something for lunch that we would both enjoy, but not undo our day. Mac and Cheese is my daughters favorite thing to have no matter the time of day so I went in search of a Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese Recipe and found one that was easy to make and tastes exactly like “normal” Mac and Cheese. Your kids will love it and at only 4 Weight Watchers Points you will too! You can also make some Weight Watchers Berry Cobbler Cake to serve as a treat.
And since I’m loving my pressure cooker these days, I decided to make my Power Pressure Cooker XL version of my Weight Watchers Mac and Cheese Recipe. The result is amazing! This Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe is my new comfort food. The macaroni is perfectly cooked and is so flavorful.
Weight Watcher’s Pressure Cooker Macaroni and Cheese Recipe
1 TBS olive oil
1 1/2 cups uncooked macaroni noodles
1 can Low-Fat Cheese Soup
1/2 Can Water
3/4 cup Low-Fat Milk
1. Place a TBS of Olive oil in the bottom of your Pressure Cooker XL.
2. Then hit the rice risotto button.
3. Next, add in the rest of the recipe ingredients.
4. Then press cancel and leave the pasta in the pot for ten minutes.
5. Once you have hit cancel then close the Pressure Cooker XL.
6. Hit the rice risotto button again it will stay at 6 minutes.
7. Then once it is done use your mitts (insert link) and let the steam evaporate.
8. Stir the mac and cheese.
9. Place it in a bowl and enjoy this pressure cooker mac and cheese.